Keeping it Real

This blog is a collection of my thoughts in no particular order. I vow to always keep it real....can you say the same?

Tonight I am Really On One

Ok guys, I know it is late but I just really gave thought to adding comentary to this blog and I have to tell you I am psyched at the ideal of it now!! I promise to bring you the realist questions, stories, jokes, just anything that could not fit into the realms of Facebook and Twitter. So hit me up in the comment section, and be sure to subscribe to the posts so I can see just who is checking me out. If you have any particular subject you want me to hit on, just send me an inbox message on Facebook or hit me by email erickawright_98@yahoo.com.

Thanks and look forward to bringing you the real talk straight off the brain real soon.

Good night all!!!

The Realist

No comments: